Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there after a lot off f**ng and u cu and all the wards and parts and money under the sim I got one thing to check but can’t find it can some one tell me where the charger relay is in my 51plat corsa c please

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
They don't have one for charging, the red cable is connected to the battery from the starter main power and the blue/white trigger wire comes from the BCM once key is on.
What is the issue?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They don't have one for charging, the red cable is connected to the battery from the starter main power and the blue/white trigger wire comes from the BCM once key is on.
What is the issue?
Battery isn’t charging and I cleaned all the wiring of and comtacy point so was trying cheap to more expensive and don’t know where to go from here apart from new alternator

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Did you check the plug where the wiring goes through the bulk head in front of the brake servo? There should be 12V on the blue/white wire here with key on.
It may well be the alternator has failed if you don't have 13.5V at battery with engine running and all loads on.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And bcm
Did you check the plug where the wiring goes through the bulk head in front of the brake servo? There should be 12V on the blue/white wire here with key on.
It may well be the alternator has failed if you don't have 13.5V at battery with engine running and all loads on.
i have 12.9 volt some times but that’s it every now and then it will work so I’m thinking it must be something else amd no haven’t seen blue and white wire I’ll check it soon and let u no

1 - 7 of 7 Posts