Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
really interested in getting a personal reg, but you search on google and you find these sites that claim to be the cheapest, but all ive found that actually the official dvla is by far the cheapest. anyone on here got any that can help?...

·
Registered
810 Posts
DVLA as when you buy it it comes with the £80 fee to stick it on your car ive recently bought one from there cost me £250 for

T99 OMM

havent got it on my car yet though

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
DVLA, I searched all those sites when I was looking for my plates & my hubby's, none of them could price match the dvla!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers guys, dvla it is then :D

wanna go for cheapest as tom did which is 250

was thinking r666 mja (anitials)

anyone got any better ideas? matt allen is my name and wanna keep the price at 250...

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
You have to have the plates made up try www.demonplates.com

DVLA give you the rights to display the plate basically. All you get from them is a certificte

·
January Feature Car
15,072 Posts
do dvla supply the plates then Ben?
DVLA will supply plates for about £10 or £15 extra iirc.

Theres a number of show plate companies on the internet where you can get a plain standard (UK legal font) plate for £5 each so £10 a set

No1 Show Plates is where I got mine from.

·
Registered
245 Posts
DVLA TO BUY THE DOCUMENTS FOR IT, AND WHEN YOU GET THE PLATE MADE UP HALFORDS CAN DO IT OR MOST SHOPS THAT DO DESIGNS OR GRAPHICS ON CARS DO ASWELL. LIKE THE PLACES VANS AND STUFF TO GET THEIR NAME PRINTED ON THE SIDE OF IT:cool: I PAID 50 QUID FOR MINE, BUT I HAVE CARBON LETTERING

·
January Feature Car
15,072 Posts
DVLA TO BUY THE DOCUMENTS FOR IT, AND WHEN YOU GET THE PLATE MADE UP HALFORDS CAN DO IT OR MOST SHOPS THAT DO DESIGNS OR GRAPHICS ON CARS DO ASWELL. LIKE THE PLACES VANS AND STUFF TO GET THEIR NAME PRINTED ON THE SIDE OF IT:cool: I PAID 50 QUID FOR MINE, BUT I HAVE CARBON LETTERING
£50 for some plates :\

£30 here for both front and back, and that's with carbon letters, honeycomb, side logo (Euro GB or whatever you want), slogan at the bottom, border... http://no1showplates.co.uk/index_new.php

1 - 12 of 12 Posts