Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
looks sweet..it's sutle yet sexy :thumbs:

couple of questions..you have trouble getting the flycatcher skirts fitted and secondly did you get the rear light sprayed to match the car colour as they normally look alot duller than tht?

D

·
0 Posts
Its getting there mate :thumbs:

When you looking at getting the rear and the front??

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
it would look better without them skirts rest looks ok. are them back lights legal coz it looks like the spoiler covers the top lamps

·
Registered
625 Posts
not keen on flycatcher skirts or spoiler tbh, but, wheels and lights I like. Im sure after you have sorted front and rear out will look top mate.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cheers guys for comments....

as for the skirts it wus hard work for the bodyshop guy to get them on but he done a very good job i think...very smooth into paint work

as for head lamps yes they did originally cover the indicator lights...so i swaped them with the reverse lights....i dont think it would be to much probs

i have got springs to put on it, just waiting for a guy i know to gimme a call and the front and back bumper will be on its way soon :D

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
when did this get done?

theres one nearly identical to ur car kickin about glasgow....

only it dont have the rear morrettes...

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ive had my car like this for about 2 weeks or so now.....av been about town alot but i havent seen any other car like it

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
vxc said:
ive had my car like this for about 2 weeks or so now.....av been about town alot but i havent seen any other car like it
ok its not urs then.,

i seenthis one few months ago...

sits up along from the sheriff courrtt

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
dunno wat rims.

its basically a black corsa c, with 17s, a big spoiler on back (sure its psg) and has the flycatcher skirts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hmmm well mines is pretty new into the scene.....maybe have a look out for this lookalike....tell him his car looks ace

1 - 20 of 56 Posts