Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, so noticed this morning that my heat shield around the mid pipe is hanging off but my exhaust could do with a change! Replaced the backbox last year and so just going to change the rest as i have my MOT at the end of Jan and last one came back with an exhaust leak. Thought i may aswell replace the lot and just get it done.

Hate to sound stupid and ask but I always like to check with others who have more experience and knowledge than myself when it comes to purchasing parts for my car!
I've found the following and it matches my engine code (Z12XEP), will this fit? if anyone can recommend a better site (better in terms of quality/delivery speeds etc) that'd be great. Found a lot of the sites i've looked on don't seem to have any stock.

Cheers!

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Buycarparts seems to be an anglicized alter ego of autodoc (who also have a .co.uk domain) that I have used a couple of times in the past. Even if it does come from Germany - where they're based - I've had items come to both England and Malaga pretty quickly. Currently, the -25% offered is pretty decent but I get emails from them all the time (esp if I've recently had a look) and they constantly offer anything from -23 to -35% on a good day.

Also, if you have entered your reg # on the site, then the part will be right; they haven't got it wrong in my experience.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Buycarparts seems to be an anglicized alter ego of autodoc (who also have a .co.uk domain) that I have used a couple of times in the past. Even if it does come from Germany - where they're based - I've had items come to both England and Malaga pretty quickly. Currently, the -25% offered is pretty decent but I get emails from them all the time (esp if I've recently had a look) and they constantly offer anything from -23 to -35% on a good day.

Also, if you have entered your reg # on the site, then the part will be right; they haven't got it wrong in my experience.
Cheers pal! Definitely sounds like a site to order from then if you’ve give them a go before. I don’t mind the wait if the parts are genuine and service is good, deffo better than rush buying just to get something quick and it ending up being naff from a dodgy site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts