Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting my new backbox soon for my corsa what you all think of my choice?

Style G or J ?

One more question..... On the Corsa add it advertises free insurance for a year..... If i modify my car is this free insurance invalid???

cheers guys

:) :?: :)

·
Premium Member
35,587 Posts
They will allow you £1,000 of mods but they have to be Vauxhall parts. So those exhauts they won't allow

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The insurance query isnt for me, my mate is geting a corsa c soon and he was wondering.

Are piper exhausts good quality? Do they produce a nice sound? Are they worth my precious money?

cheers

:?: :)

·
Premium Member
35,587 Posts
Don't know mate I have an Irmscher one.

To answer your first question, J looks best.

How much is it???

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Go for J, the 110 x 60 oval, alternatively you can get the bfo by pvd 150 x 100 oval full system, thats what i have, produces a nice throaty roar, its not ott either, just right :thumbs:

Heres the bfo :p

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Type J They are very quiet from what I've heard. I pulled into thecar park on Saturday and the gut I got my lights of had one. He says it nowhere near as loud as mine, and mine's not loud, or so I thought!

What you reckon MM?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
C4RSA said:
my mate has an 'evo' exhaust on his sh*tty clio, doesnt look that great but its rediculously loud.
what an exhaust off of an evo? or an evo tailpipe design?

sorry if this is a stoopid question :lol:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
My mates got the piper 4inch slash cut jap backbox on his C, got it off ebay brand new for £130, it sounds really nice when the cars warmed up and its really good quality being all stainless.

·
Registered
246 Posts
powerflow do custom exhausts dunno were you are from or if there is one near you. Im goin to a place called free-flow to get mine done in bathgate.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts