Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Decided to give the car a little clean tonight as it was in really bad condition. Didnt give it a proper clean just gave it a clean over with a product called "Showroom Shine" dont ask, it was a gift :lol: So went up to Cumbernauld with mcarthur8 and DLSF_SXii to where we had the meet not long ago and got cracking. Stooo turned up after his work wearing what he described as "smartly casual" clothes.

I also decided to whack on my irmy brows, fog and full beam bulbs and try on my SRi mirrors that i should of had when i bought the car :x the drivers mirror needs new glass as it didnt come with any :(

Well heres the evidence, feel free to slate, the plate was off as i was cleaning the bumper and i know i need to get the stuff for the arches and skirts and also tyre shine.

Dirty Car ftl

Clean Car ftw

Diesel Power :D

Caught my hid at the right angle

Got a little hungry

DLSF_SXii's epic temp gauge

Reason i need a new bumper, damage from my accident

Sorry about the quality i don't have a decent camera so i used my samsung jet. Let me know what you think :)

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
his temp gauge is on its way out - mine hit -45 then died!

expect that to happen to his soon :lol:

·
Registered
17,392 Posts
went up to Cumbernauld with mcarthur8 and DLSF_SXii to where we had the meet not long ago and got cracking. Stooo turned up after his work wearing what he described as "smartly casual" clothes.

and all i could think was how sexy he looked

Winnnn!!
cheers mate

·
Registered
531 Posts
was good last night :) funny the police turning up and looking quite confused as to what we were doing there :lol:

·
Registered
640 Posts
lol you washed your car in that car park over from the tryst :L ?

looks good though, lol at the V grill being so shiny after cleaning, musta been a hell of a lot dirty.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
You cleaned it in a car park!?

Never thought about that ...

Nice c :)

·
Registered
7,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
derv ftw!

looks good mate
cheers bud, yea i love it :D

lol you washed your car in that car park over from the tryst :L ?

looks good though, lol at the V grill being so shiny after cleaning, musta been a hell of a lot dirty.
yea i did well its quiet and sheltered, and you have no idea how dirty it was lol

You cleaned it in a car park!?

Never thought about that ...

Nice c
yea best place if you dont have a unit imo, car park is empty after 8pm so its quiet and dry :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts