Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one seen the clear rear lights on the corsa?If you have can you tell me if there are any pics on the net or if any1 has any that i could look at as i cant seem to find any pics with them on the car.

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Why is it they only good only the irmscher demo model......?

·
Registered
71 Posts
clear rear lights

thats amazing,
when i sed i had sum everyone sed they were shite
im the only person in west yorkshire that ive seen with them on,
i think they look ace,
as i sed to simon im gonna email some pics of my motor prob this weekend.if anyone else has a black corsa they can see how good they look
saying that i dont want everyone to get em or it teks the novelty off mine
aaahh never mind thats what its like when your a trendsetter,
IF YOU LIKE EM THEY ARE£150 FROM VAUXHALL
DONT BOTHER WITH COPIES ,THEYRE "£130 ABOUTS AND THEY AINT IRMSCHER MATE

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
As I said earlier, why is it they only look good on the demo car. anywhere else, and they look sh*te. :D

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Ben, did you say that was yur car in the pic? if so, then I'm afraid I will have to disagree with you on that one mate. Oh well each to their own I suppose.

·
Registered
771 Posts
im sorry, but i dont like all this slagging off talk, it give da site a bit of a bad name so no more pls on any subject :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
yeah they looked ok because its a silver car, have not seen seen them on a black car yet. i can always put them on my car and take a pic

·
Registered
48 Posts
yeah i thought i see what they look like on my new car. they suited my old car the silver pic above, but they look alrite i think on my new one. gonna leave them on for a week or two

1 - 20 of 24 Posts