Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
never used to notice due to lud music but wen the car is on or even when the ignition is on in position one there is this clicking from underneath the glovebox??? it haappens every 10 seconds abouts.

anyone have any idea what is wrong???

mods please dont move to modifications section, as its not really a modification and i want to find out what is wrong soon.

thanks

·
Registered
332 Posts
No i had this happen a few weeks ago, a clicking from under the glove box when the ignition is turned! I went to lookers and they told me it was a faulty heater part! Dont know exactly what part but if you make it click you can put your hand under the glove compatments and feel where its coming from! They couldnt replace it straight away because they had to order in the part! Think it was a pretty easy job but it was covered on warreny! Yay! hope this helps!

·
Premium Member
23,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
with mine, ive not used the car in about 2 weeks now, except for yesterday, the battery was extramily low to to point the central locking did not work until u get extreamily close to the car, i think mine is the relay as it says in other threads, as i have noticed this sound also comes on in sychronization with my hazard lights when i put them on, as well as the normal indicator sound, i know its odd

found this aswell http://corsa-c.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=13979&highlight=indicator+noise

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I also get this noise, figured out that it was a relay but surly it shouldn’t make that noise all the feckin time its well annoying.

·
Registered
10,231 Posts
lol its meant to do it :s altho i wouldnt have thought its meant to do it all the time! lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts