Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
about 3 months ago i had my clutch replaced.. when it was cold, it was very juddery and the gear change was terribly hard.

The vaux dealership did it under warranty.

in the meantime, 3 months has passed, my car has gone out of warranty and im getting the same juddery problem again :-(

has anyone else had the same problem or knows what it is?? will vaux do it free of charge because it has only lasted 3 months?!!

i drive normally, dont do silly stuff as im far to old and boring now. it cant be wear or tear or deliberate damage.

·
Registered
828 Posts
about 3 months ago i had my clutch replaced.. when it was cold, it was very juddery and the gear change was terribly hard.

The vaux dealership did it under warranty.

in the meantime, 3 months has passed, my car has gone out of warranty and im getting the same juddery problem again :-(

has anyone else had the same problem or knows what it is?? will vaux do it free of charge because it has only lasted 3 months?!!

i drive normally, dont do silly stuff as im far to old and boring now. it cant be wear or tear or deliberate damage.
clutch isn't a warrenty issue, however as you have only just had it replaced it should be covered under separate gurantee

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they replaced the last one under warranty when the car was 2 years and 11 months old lol.. i think there maybe something deeper that is the problem. to get exactly the same problem again surely cant be that likely.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.