Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all i am wanting some coilovers just wondering how low will i be able to go with a et38? also i have some kind of spacer aswell for the alloy to sit flush. another question is how much will the coilovers effect my insurance ?

·
Registered
177 Posts
not to sure on the other things but it only made my insurance go up an extra 75 for the rest of the year but im insured wit my dad but i only passed a few months ago

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I Lowered Mine 40mm On Springs And Had Loads Of Rubbing With My Wheels Being A 38 Et, Worth Getting Some New Wheels If You Really Wanna Slam It.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
realli depends on which wheel it bi t hit or miss

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i have bk racing 299s with 205/40/17 wheels. i dont realy like cars that are slammed. do you think i should get some springs instead then at 30mm?

·
Registered
26,907 Posts
depends how much your willing to do.

im on coilovers but wheels have worn away the arches but wouldnt wanna change how it looks for the world, hence tehese 2 weeks im gonna be modifying the arch linings so theres no problem

·
Registered
19,365 Posts
depends how much your willing to do.

im on coilovers but wheels have worn away the arches but wouldnt wanna change how it looks for the world, hence tehese 2 weeks im gonna be modifying the arch linings so theres no problem

yours have worn away the arches too? :love:

aha mine are et 40 and have worn um away

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bump

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
kk pal so maybe upgrade the shocks and get some 30mm or 40mm springs?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
cheers joel weres best place to get em from i been looking at rimstyle and they only have pi for my car?

i just calculated that if i buy pi springs 40mm at front and 30mm at back its going to cost me £78
the if i bought pi shortended front shocks it will be £62 and the back will be £35
so i calculated it comes to £175

is that worth it?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bump

·
Registered
19,365 Posts
roundabout + enjoying the grip = holes in arches:lol:

wouldnt mind fining some side arches for it as reckon it would look sweet

i found that roundabouts + far to fast into them totally stripped = no arches left:(

mine have worn soooo much, but it looks good slammed:)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thing is i have these like spacers on for the wheel to fit on the hub will that not effect the et? and are pi springs any good?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts