Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I was just wondering how much anybody out there paid for a re spray and what did they get sprayed for the price? and what should be an average cost for a re-spray of a standard corsa c without bodykit? I would want to get the whole car sprayed though (wheel arches, mirrors etc)

Thanks guys

·
Registered
92 Posts
wyngarth said:
Hey guys,

I was just wondering how much anybody out there paid for a re spray and what did they get sprayed for the price? and what should be an average cost for a re-spray of a standard corsa c without bodykit? I would want to get the whole car sprayed though (wheel arches, mirrors etc)

Thanks guys
full colour code is around £200-£300 inc bumpers........but i suppose its not much harder to c/code when your having a full respray.....maybe £400-£500? at a very rough guess
John

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
ur talking bout a grand for a same colour / outer shell respray...

if u want the full car colour change stripped and done riught then it will cost more... but that way u will ahve the egine bay the same colour

·
Registered
246 Posts
scott were did u get the kit on the corsa sprayed and fitted was it in the glasgow area? roughly how much did it cost for spraying and fitting?

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
corsa_c_sxi said:
scott were did u get the kit on the corsa sprayed and fitted was it in the glasgow area? roughly how much did it cost for spraying and fitting?
send me a u2u or add me to msn and i will give u the bodyshops contact number.

They done a top job and are now based in paisley.

The price depends on what u want done mate... i cant say how much mine cost as i got my boot smoothed, wings smoothed and the bonnet fixed up and painted, so that was an additional cost.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts