Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jus wondering how much it would cost to colour code the black bits around my car. I also want it debaged and the bodywork touchng up. If anybody can give me a rough guess that would be great. I also want the rub strip removed aswell.

Not the best pic to show, but i want it colour coded around the arches and the sides. I also want the "Vaxuhall Corsa 1.2" bit debaged aswell. Thanks

·
Registered
476 Posts
the badges are side strips are easy mate, hair dryer and a bank card or something to peel them back. then u need to use white spirit to get the little bits of glue off.

looks so much better to :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
lads you already have colour coded bumpers on your motor's in the eyes of the insurers colouring in the rubbing strips is not going to affect it one bit,

·
Registered
11,281 Posts
lads you already have colour coded bumpers on your motor's in the eyes of the insurers colouring in the rubbing strips is not going to affect it one bit,
thats wat i thought....if u ever have to claims jus ake sure that the garage colour codes the plastic again and include it in the claim

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.