Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a price for colour-coding door handles (yes its a 5 door!)..both side strips....both mirrors...150 quid.....is that a good price? hes a top man..done excellent work for me b4.
Also...thinkin of having the wheel arches done....100 quid....but not sure how the rear ones finish off.......if u know what i mean....do i have to do ALL the rear bumper? Then hat means the front wil want doing toooooooooooo.........****.......it never ends!
John
seriously tho....comments wanted

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
xjrjohn said:
Just got a price for colour-coding door handles (yes its a 5 door!)..both side strips....both mirrors...150 quid.....is that a good price? hes a top man..done excellent work for me b4.
Also...thinkin of having the wheel arches done....100 quid....but not sure how the rear ones finish off.......if u know what i mean....do i have to do ALL the rear bumper? Then hat means the front wil want doing toooooooooooo.........sh*t.......it never ends!
John
seriously tho....comments wanted
to colour code the front wheel arches u would need to do the front bumper aswell mate.

same with the rear...

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
That seems a bit steep for what your having done. I had a front bumper fully resprayed (as it was wrong colour) and all plastics on car sprayed for £300. So a full colour code would probably be £250ish.

I had to take all the plastics off for him, and he sprayed them then I put them all back on.

He di a dam fine job too :) The finish looks exactly the same as the body, smooooooth

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shinobi said:
That seems a bit steep for what your having done. I had a front bumper fully resprayed (as it was wrong colour) and all plastics on car sprayed for £300. So a full colour code would probably be £250ish.

I had to take all the plastics off for him, and he sprayed them then I put them all back on.

He di a dam fine job too :) The finish looks exactly the same as the body, smooooooth
u no good at maths then?? doesnt mine fully colour coded come to 250 quid?? oh..and he ll do all the removing of handles etc.....lol....seems like yours iss expensive to meeeeeeeeee :)
ps when i said fully colour coded i meant front and rear bumpers and arches toooooo
John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts