Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing I have to wait 3 weeks for my new head unit to be fitted (it's free, I'm cack handed, I'm not complaining), was sat here thinking about colour coding it? Yes or no? Opinions please!

My car's ultra blue btw.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL!

I meant colour coding it to ultra blue! Didn't explain myself very well the first time round, sorry!

·
Registered
322 Posts
be careful don't want it to look tacky! :( What I did was get the proper silver fascia and also colour coded the surrounds of my HU and screen in the similar silver colour like the dash so that it blends in better as they were just boring black. I found that the smoke grey metallic is the best match don't use alluminium as its to light. Looks quite good and a proffessional finish, but still won't spray above MFD and speedo in that colour as its not 100% match but very similar in the dark :D If anyone knows yet of the exact 100% colour match for the console colour please let me know, or I will simply paint all the existing dash this colour to match up.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Si said:
What colour is the rest of your dash?? Silver or Black?

My flatmate also has a 2002 corsa but his is the early 2002 model where mine is the later part. My interior silver is a lot brighter than his is, I think vauxhall call it matt chrome? The facia I bought would match his silver, well it was either that or black!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts