Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted this on CS too incase anyone knows on there!!

Anyone know what colour my corsa c is?? Obviously its Black but which one?!? Mine is a Spet 2002 52 plate if that helps.

Think there is a two different colour blacks for the corsa c not sure which one mine it though!

Any ideas??

·
Registered
107 Posts
Si, if you speak to vauxall mate there will be able to tell where the panle is whihc has your coulor on it, then oncve you give the code they will be able to tell you which sort of black it is

·
Premium Member
35,587 Posts
Si

Would have thought yours was a soild black mine was sep 02.

Does it have a sparkly look or is the colour solid???

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks solid rather than sparkly. PainZ on CS has the sparkly one I think. Looks different to mine.

Cheers - I'll just get the solid black one then! It's just to cover a stone chip.

·
Premium Member
35,587 Posts
Sound's like soild black to me,

Si try it on some thing un-noticable first

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Well mine is called Black Saphire and the paint code is 2HU..try looking in your boot or somewhere for a foil type sticker..that will have the code on :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
smacke said:
Well mine is called Black Saphire and the paint code is 2HU..try looking in your boot or somewhere for a foil type sticker..that will have the code on :thumbs:
thats because yours is a 2004 model they changed the solid black to metalic like yours

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
MM, have a look under your bonnet and see what code yours is, cos that's solid black aint it :) Better still get a photo.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Si said:
Posted this on CS too incase anyone knows on there!!

Anyone know what colour my corsa c is?? Obviously its Black but which one?!? Mine is a Spet 2002 52 plate if that helps.

Think there is a two different colour blacks for the corsa c not sure which one mine it though!

Any ideas??
simple, if its plain black its solid.

if its got silvery or gold glitter to it, then its metalic.

·
Registered
729 Posts
ka$h said:
MM, have a look under your bonnet and see what code yours is, cos that's solid black aint it :) Better still get a photo.
Mine is Black Sapphire, colour code 2HU and it's a 2003 model. There is a plate under the bonnet which is coloured the same as your car and just has loads of numbers stamped into it. The colour code is on there but is doesn't specifically say what each number is.

Hang on, I'll get a pic......

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
when you goto vauxhall they don't use that plate they get the code off the chassis plate on the drivers side strut and it's 3 numbers

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Yep thats the code alrite..they wrote my paintcode and colour in my service book and also the trim code for the interior :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Yer if u look on the left suspension strut theres a plate and the bottom row is the paint code, mines a black 2002 52 plate and the code is Z 20C and called 2 coat black coz i got a can of spray paint from them with this written on the can.

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Most bodyshops will just look at the plate under the bonnet!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts