Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alrite
I just bought a combat 2 rear spoiler 4 my 1.2 sxi, it came primed ready to paint but it doesnt give u a fitting kit. i aint sure how im going 2 fit it, has any1 fitted the same spoiler? wot did u use to do it? id try 2 do it myself if possble, any sugestions would be apreciated.

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Any pics of it rob? If I see it, I might be able to work something out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i havent got any photos of it because i aint got a digital camera + im really bad at computer stuff but there are photos of it on the net, its made by PSG n u can buy it at pvd n places like that. the 2 struts that get joined to the car are cut to fit around the top panel on the back of the car, i was thinking about using windscreen sealer or something like that to stick it on , aint sure how it wood work tho?

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Is it this one?

Scottb is this not yours? If so, how was it fitted mate?

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
:lol: Sorry mate.

It looks like it's stuck on top of the standard spoiler, cos it's only got two fixings, and the standard leaves four holes :lol:

without seeing if it is stick/bolt on I can't tell you how to fix it rob

·
Registered
112 Posts
rob u need to line it up with where you need it on the sxi spoiler and make marking then drill holes 2 each leg......and bolt it on......also....bonding it down as well

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep thats the spoiler iv got :) i c wot ur saying about drilling the spoiler and bolting it down, thats the bit i wasnt sure about cos i didnt know if bonding it would be strong enough by its self.Are ther any glues or sealers that any1 can recomend? wot hav other guys used?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts