Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone suggest how to attach this to my corsa C? I know that it fixes at the top front with 3 bolts, but where else should I attach it. Presently it is attached to the inner wheel arches only, which are now on the outside rim of the combat bumper. The 17" wheels are rubbing slightly on the inner wheel arch when I turn. Has anyone fitted stiffer damper springs to prevent this?

Thanks,

Dan.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well you got further than me. I bin to 3 garages, and none of them will touch my Combat body kit. 1 said it will take loadsa work, and quotes £700+ and will take a few months, and says theres nothing to "hold the body kit on", 1 sed I need some Clamps?!?!? and the other gave me a price of £600 for paint and work without even looking at the kit properly.

When i Bought it, I was given "front/rear bumper, side skirts, and arches. nothing else. no nuts or bolts or anything to attach it to ma car.

I gave up wit it

·
Registered
3,017 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
no m8 carnt get them on me comp but it easy 2 do trust me lol. an ill be cheaper then any body shop cause ill do the first 3 ppls kit 4 free as long as they supply the stuff

·
Registered
638 Posts
when i put my body kit on my corsa b it was all broke near the arches, so i took at the trusty old drill and drilled the *******o to the arch and got it filled in all lovely and smooth, looked sweet, but then i crashed into a kirb!!!

·
Registered
345 Posts
combat bumper

just wondered if you have sorted out your front bumper, had combat bumper on my corsa but had slight acident and changed to another bumper as was short of cash, cost almost half of the price of combat kit, fitting that bumper is quite easy, ya just need a few metel brakets and a drill, took them a week to do my car and has wide arches and spoiler,i could send u a few pics

·
Registered
9 Posts
Combat KIt
hya m8 its minty at bodyworks plus, fitted loads of combat kits
its easier if you fit your front bumper to your cross member ,
lye on your back ,where your outside large grills are drill two holes upwards towards the cross member then you wont have to make brackets etc and its very sturdy?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts