Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
3,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wonder if some of you can put a few suggestions forward cause I'm outta ideas. Here's the crack...

I've just started a new job, and with that I get a phone, laptop and a car... now trying to decide on what car to choose is doing my napper in! So, any suggestions?

It must not be:

- A 4x4.
- A soft top.
- A Merc.

It must have:

- 4 doors.
- A decent size boot.

It may:

- Be more than a 2.0 (But not by much, I don't want to get proper shafted with tax).
- Be a turbo, etc.
- Be a petrol or diesel.

Fuel consumption isn't too much of an issue cause I won't be paying for it anyway.

Suggestions?

Edit: Just to add, alot of the lads are driving about in Audi A4's and the like, so you get the kind of car that I'll be needing.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
new Lexus IS? looks rather sweet and would be different to all the A4's in the car park...
what job you got if you dont mind me asking?

·
Banned
3,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, one person I work with suggested a new Lexus... not everyone has A4's lol. There's quite a few BMW's, Merc's and Audi's. A couple of people have Seat Leon FR's too.

I work in IP telephony... so I'm a fancy telephone engineer.

·
Banned
3,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Scooby's are a no, someone already tried one of those and was told it was too boy racer-ish lol

·
Banned
3,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'd get proper hammered with tax on something that size lol.

I need to keep it around 2.0 ish, and as for some of the others mentioned, they're nice cars but they are lacking the extra 2 doors that I need!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts