Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would one of the legends be so very kind as to shop my car Arden Blue. Whilst you're at it can you blank out the plate please?

Here's the pics, if they're no good let me know and I'll send some more.

I know we all know what Arden Blue is but I thought I'd make it easy for reference:

Help would be very much appreciated

Cheers

Mike

·
Registered
11,385 Posts
Nooooooooooooo all we are going to have on this site soon is Arden Blue C's, yes its a lush colour but there are 100's of other colours to go for to be different !

·
Premium Member
34,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nooooooooooooo all we are going to have on this site soon is Arden Blue C's, yes its a lush colour but there are 100's of other colours to go for to be different !
Lol, I hadn't seen any until Mark went and bloody bought that one from Rainham! I just want to see what it looks like for now, I do like black but it's SO common and a bugger to keep clean and shows all the scatches.

If anyone wants to suggest any other colour then feel free but I would like to see it in Arden Blue any way :)

·
Premium Member
34,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Awesome shop, car looks sexual, cheers mate.

Lol, sorry Mark, you wouldn't believe me if I said I thought of this long before I saw your new project. Don't worry though, probably wouldn't be happening for about another year if I go ahead with it.

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
tell me i never did that shop lol

1 - 20 of 49 Posts