Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Right guys trying to organise a convoy to Trax on the morning of Sunday 7th September! This convoy will be mainly for the guys who have got cars on other stands as obviously there is no CCUK stand :\

Gonna post in various regions to see if anyone's times match up as they are more than welcome to come along!

Basically the plan is for myself to set off at around 5:30. I am based in Worksop so will be joining the M1 at Junction 30 around 5:45 maybe a tad later. From here is just a straight run to 15A where we get off for Silverstone. Based on these times with little stopping we should hit the track for 8am. Latest according to organisers is 8:30 to be there. What I want to know from you guys are what service stations would you like me/us to stop at so that we can grab more people on the way down? If people would post letting me know that'd be great.

Also is times okay for everyone? Earlier/later? Or though I doubt later as we'll be cutting it fine anyway.

EDIT: In response to hobbs182 post about a meeting place for the guys of CCUK who are not on a stand and want to arrive at a later time, having a gander on the internet and google maps there seems to be a location where the guys travelling southbound and northbound can meet

1. Northampton services at Junction 15A. Although this might be busy as I'm guessing a lot of people will no doubt meet there.

This is just an idea for you guys and your own specific convoys could be created from this? as hobbs said if a time was set for say 9:30?

Be great to hear a response from you, cheers!

Stephen

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Not bothering to get there too early seeing as no ccuk stand to meet for

Was going to aim to arrive there for 9.30ish give the queue 30mins to calm a bit

Unless someone can state a service station close to Silverstone for the whole club to meet at?

Sent from my Nexus 5

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Was going to aim to arrive there for 9.30ish give the queue 30mins to calm a bit

Unless someone can state a service station close to Silverstone for the whole club to meet at?

Sent from my Nexus 5
I know myself and a few others on the forum are on stands with different clubs so some of us have got to be there early. Sorry I didn't quite make that clear I'll rephrase my first post.

However as you stated, maybe a service station for the club to meet at at a later time would be a good idea so people can convoy in. I'll have a gander on google maps and see if I can spot anything for you?

·
Banned
12,826 Posts

Sent from my Nexus 5
No

1 - 20 of 34 Posts