Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening all,

I’m replacing the coolant temperature sensor on my 1.2 SXi 55 plate Z12XEP but have found the following 2 Bosch ones on ECP for very similar prices but they are different part numbers that have both come up under my reg plate:

I’m not sure which one is correct or if it even matters and would be grateful for some guidance.

Thanks.
Gareth.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

put ya vin in, then navigate to the correct section, part no, are in the second column on the right
Thanks that’s really helpful I didn’t know that website existed.

I’ve put my VIN and found the coolant temp sensor section which shows the following:

Is that what you would expect to see and which is the correct part number or do I press on that as a link?

·
Registered
712 Posts
or look for the references by photos in the brand, some as hella with the reference teaches you and tells you what engines are valid for, although ll safer is a change of internal reference in the brand, some as in the water pump of the DTI are of different shape or carry some pin more in the connector, so you rule out that it is yours, look at OSCARO, it is one of Spanish spare parts, but it usually has photos and references of brands and oem

1 - 5 of 5 Posts