Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right a so called 'mate' has the exact same car as me and decided to copy my wheels and bonnet! He stays near me is well and everyone keeps gettin us mixed up! This is so pissing me off because i modded my car to be different from his but now its the same! wtf:x :x :x

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
it happens sometimes mate you just have to put up with it.try putting his reg on your car go through a few speed cameras he gets banned problem solved :lol:

D

·
0 Posts
:lol: at chewy....

I si thinking your mate is gay and wants to bum you, so you better shoot him quick :roll:

S

·
0 Posts
paul sxi said:
it happens sometimes mate you just have to put up with it.try putting his reg on your car go through a few speed cameras he gets banned problem solved :lol:
:lol:

·
Registered
71 Posts
they say imitation is the greatest form of flattery
im sure if everyone round your area knows your corsa was first he probably looks abit of a ****,
you might have to live with it or put summat on your motor hes got no chance of finding or being abe to afford

speed camera idea is your other option :lol:

·
Registered
322 Posts
give him the inside info that your gonna paint your motor pink or somet! let him go out and get his done first... then sit back and admire his puff mobile! 8)

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
SilverSRi said:
give him the inside info that your gonna paint your motor pink or somet! let him go out and get his done first... then sit back and admire his puff mobile! 8)
funny enought mate, see that pic of the pink one i posted? he was copying me and i put it about that my car was in getting mad work done to it over winter and a bright flip paint (when in actual fact i sold my car)....

he brings his out bright pink :lol: :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
322 Posts
I know... why can't people think for themselves? :evil: No one wants to be different these days... there all sheep! :p I'm sorry but if ya gonna paint a car with a spray can at least use the same colour all over. lol :lol: For me you can't beat a nice glossy red or a sporty blue nothing else is worth having even all those flip style paints, look good on an air freshener but not on a car... I mean is it blue or is it green... it just can't make up its mind :D Not to mention trying to get a touch up!!! :lol:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just wait til next year! going to mod and customise my ***** even more so my so called mate can't copy me!

·
Registered
322 Posts
no that won't work... he'll of listened at school... he will of turned into the curb... you know just incase! Yeah just incase someone cuts your handbrake cable... the bast*rd can see into the future! :shock: :?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts