Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all im after some help in this,

Recently when pulling off in second in lowish revs my 2006 1.2 Corsa seems to judder and go "back and forward" quite badly in low revs then go normal. It only seems to happen in second and most worse when going up hills! its only started fairly recently too. Car has about 50k on the clock so not that much! Any idea what the problem is?

Cheers Matt.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi all,
It seems to be between 2000-3000 revs and feels more worse going up an incline.

Also I mean just pulling off in first it feels ok then move into second and then it starts between the rev period above.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just checked, had 1405 flash 3 times which equities to B1405 Device voltage reference output #2 circuit malfunction Does this sound familiar to anyone?

·
Registered
1 Posts
When you say pulling off in second do you mean pulling off from a stop in second?
[/QUO
Hello all im after some help in this,

Recently when pulling off in second in lowish revs my 2006 1.2 Corsa seems to judder and go "back and forward" quite badly in low revs then go normal. It only seems to happen in second and most worse when going up hills! its only started fairly recently too. Car has about 50k on the clock so not that much! Any idea what the problem is?

Cheers Matt.
Hi Matt,
Although this is an old post I thought I would share I had to do to fix the problem you outlined above.
I had the exact same problem and same mileage on my 2010 corsa. I turned out to be my SPARK PLUGS (which by the state of them were probably never changed before). 4 spark plus cost me £30 from euro car parts plus another £10 for a spark plug T wrench and changed them myself. The problem stopped immediately. As an added bonus after changing the spark plug springs (£12 off Amazon am no extra tools required) my engine was a lot more responsive to me pressing the gas pedal, whereas it was a bit sluggish before.
Just for background I did take it to two separate garage ( one was halfords which checked for engine fault codes but did not flag up anything) and neither could tell me what the problem was.
Posting this in case someone comes across this thread looking for an answer.
Cheers,
Andrei

1 - 11 of 11 Posts