Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning gents,

I have just brought some 60 mm lowering springs for my corsa. The front perfect night ! But the back still not low enough ! Any ideas on where I can get some 80-100 mm rear springs. And what sort of price etc they would be. Any suggestions, would be massively appreciated! Cheers.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
I've not seen any, but I read around some fora and apparently the rear springs for a Corsa B fit (the fronts have to turned upside down but the rears go on as usual) but they lower a C considerably more than they would a B. On this thread, someone says 60mm B shocks lower the C more like 70-80mm

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi thank for the info ! Hopefully that will work. Thank you so much for the info been looking for a solution for months

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
You're welcome. I didn't see anything current, then looked back at old forums when there were more modders and pretty much stumbled on some old threads that the Nova (Corsa A) and B coils fit, then the Bingo! that B coils drop a C further.

Your problem is that, if you're not happy with the results, it could be a difficult return and you could lose out quite harshly on reselling. If you go ahead and are happy with the result, it'd be great if you could update - especially with a pic - for future interested owners.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts