Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I’m looking to sell my Corsa C Sri 1,8 silver. It’s done 90000 miles. Been well looked after serviced every 5000 miles. Just had the cam belt done and a massive services. It’s got a scorpion exhaust and piper cross air filter just to make it sound and drive alittle better. I was just looking for som input in to how much one of these is worth now days. If anyone can shed some light it would be greatly appreciated! Cannot find any online to give me an idea hence I’m on here. Cheers. Craig

·
Registered
378 Posts
Some photos would help a lot to give your opinion, if you do not need to sell it, make it expensive, you have time to download it, so if someone calls you for more price than you think to sell it that you earn, in the ad be as sincere as possible, accidents, blows , damage, you will save a lot of dizziness and that only those who are really interested call

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Welcome to CCUK, Craig. As good an indication as any of what people will actually pay is to look at ebay's "completed listings" as this will tell you what sold from open bidding but also what fixed price or high-end starting price attracted no interest. Here's what it turned up

It's perhaps a disappointment to see that £1000 is a high ceiling. Apart from a few remaining fans, 1.8 doesn't make a lot of odds over 1.2s and 1.4s and neither does SRi spec (that's pretty common, with used cars I used to often think I might as well have a Ghia rather than an LX for the slight difference in outlay). Many people now take a C as cheap wheels and the 1.8 insurance and VED might even work against it so give it a really good clean and push the service history (timing belt is ~£400 at a garage and would be factored in by people like me who realize the importance but don't have the know-how).

Location is also a factor. I'm in the NW with a lot of good Mway links to big population centres so choice is huge but Peps, who has flipped a few cars in his E Anglia neck of the woods, has found buyers at prices that I thought would be a struggle round my way.

The C's at that awkward age. A tidy B or Nova gets the 40-50-somethings opening their nostalgia wallets but the C has got a few years and a few more scrapped chuggers to go before that happens (if at all, if internal combustion gets really frowned on in the years ahead).

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Like the others have said, there are a lot of factors to consider.
Full service history is nothing without all the receipts and a dealer stamped service book these days.
The Corsa C SRI 1.8 is getting harder to find now in good condition but this has not pushed the price up yet, They sell form £300 up to £2000 as yours is higher mileage if it is 100% with all the paperwork then somewhere in the middle would be a good starting point.
There is one on Auto trader at a dealer for £2500 but it will come with a warranty as well.
I'm about to be selling my project Corsa C 1.8 sri but it will only be a rolling shell with an Irmscher body kit and a few other extra parts and 25,300 miles on it, Already had offers of £600 for it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts