Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1) Have checked resister, coolant level and all the circuit hoses got hot while we touching
2) Inside the car, under the resister we feel hot while we touching.

But unfortunately it’s not blowing hot air inside and also in main dashboard.

Can you please suggest what will be exact problem? Is it matrix problem? Because someone suggested, the Climate control switch needs to replaced, because it may stucked in one point.

·
Registered
995 Posts
I have seen a Corsa D that had a failed heater control panel. Didn't have climate control but twist knobs. Couldn't change heat setting from cold air. Only fix was to replace the control panel complete.
Sounds like you have checked all the other parts of the system already.
You may get more idea if you connect to it with Tech2 or Opcom as the controls are electric and all on the Canbus. I know I could connect and test heater controls on my old 2008 Corsa D sxi with a high end diagnostic tool.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have seen a Corsa D that had a failed heater control panel. Didn't have climate control but twist knobs. Couldn't change heat setting from cold air. Only fix was to replace the control panel complete.
Sounds like you have checked all the other parts of the system already.
You may get more idea if you connect to it with Tech2 or Opcom as the controls are electric and all on the Canbus. I know I could connect and test heater controls on my old 2008 Corsa D sxi with a high end diagnostic tool.
Great thanks, as you say complete control panel replacement, do you mean bottom panel section like heater setting with other controls or full complete like 3-tier Including fan, audio system, heater control sections?

Thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts