Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get rid of the vauxhall badge over the boot handle, and want to get a corsa badge and put this there like some of you on here have done. Is this the best thing to do and where can you buy a corsa badge from cheap, and not just at vauxhall as they just rip you off!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
For the sake of a few quid, you might aswell get one from vauxhall. Used ones may not stick so good...?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:lol: I am tight!!! Well this month anyways, what with a £60 fine, £80 tax, £30 MOT and a £100 service to pay out... I think you would be the same! Not to mention the insurance, finance, shopping and petrol to come out yet, all this on £4.59 an hour!!!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm a crappy full time sales assistant... thats all, I'm only 21... but in need of a bloody good job!

·
Registered
8,363 Posts
I am full time at uni and i am a part time lifegaurd down my local sports centre and i get £7.09 per hour :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Get that kinda job.

I walk about a pool, take a break then walk about a pool, then............
easy money for a student.

·
Registered
729 Posts
It's not luck mate, it's up to YOU!! :lol:

I started off on a YTS when I was 16 earning £28.50/week, that's 77p an hour!! and before everyone starts, it wasn't that long ago! It was 1987.

I also did a couple of years full time at college, another couple part time and now I'm working towards an OU degree. I have a well paid job, company car, nice house etc. blah, blah. What I'm trying to say is, if you're complaining about the money you earn then do something about it!! Everyone has the same opportunities, it's just a question of grabbing them when they come along.

I'm done! :wink:

<climbs down off soapbox>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts