Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, After searching a bit, I found or think these front springs are 15mm lower than standard, but exactly what size are they? I have found 3 set sizes to fit:- 310mm 292mm or 278mm unfortunately the car is not mine and is parked up miles away with an MOT fail on a broken front spring, the car is a Corsa C 1.4 SXi on a 06 plate

Thanks for any help, as I need to order them asap

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I have had 3 Corsa C sxi's now and all of them have been on standard ride height.
The sri's had 15mm lower springs.
The larger/heavier engine'd models had stronger springs than the base/small engine'd Corsa's like yours.
There are plenty of motor factors that sell them and only list 1 size spring for the sxi. All around £25-40 a pair.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that, but checked the white label on the strut leg, and it has the same 3 rows of numbers that are the same as an SRi strut numbers these are:- 22195222, 24461540, 463016733, YG
So I can get rid of the 310mm, I'm down to 292mm or 278mm would anyone know which the SRi uses please?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,387 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you corsaz22se, them are the ones as the spring has the "NL" printed in white on them..Cheers for that check list

1 - 5 of 5 Posts