Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, is there any idea how to fit this or can I get one that does fit without any changes. Many thanks

·
Registered
621 Posts
Let's see, the old man knows more for an old man than for a dog, if you are not able to put it, and you ask and they tell you that it does not work for the phase 1 low light bulbs, do you think I do not know that it is not worth it? It works for long because the connector is independent, in that short bulb the bulb goes in the bulb holder, and the holder fits into the connection anchors, it would serve you in the phase 2 bulbs in short and long, but there, of course. you invent something, it does not enter, nor will it be well regulated.

now do what you want

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
This is an example of "lost in translation". By "focus", Jewels is not referring to the Ford but the beam. "Long" is what we'd call main beam and "short" is dipped - so I believe Jewels is saying that you will not get dipped beam to work with that light.

I only found out that "long" is the Spanglish version of main or high beam when I took my car in Malaga for ITV inspection and the inspector shouted "long, long!" at me and I only got the OK when I randomly selected high-beam, not having any idea what he meant.

No offence was intended in the response, Jewels, just a misunderstanding.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Those bulbs are not road legal for the Corsa C in the UK. No matter which head lamp you have.
You need H7 halogen bulbs to be road legal.
The Osram night breaker extreme bulbs are very good and still road legal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts