Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I’m a relatively new owner of a 2004 Corsa c 1.8 Sri. I’m looking to re do my front end with an irmscher splitter, grill and a smoothed bumper. I’m wondering whether I should bite the bullet and purchase the parts new or are the parts relatively easy to come by on sites such as eBay. I’ve seen a few but I always miss out as they seem to be snapped up fast! Any help/ recommendations is appreciated

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
There's a used splitter on ebay for £40 that's been unsold for weeks. I got an offer of £30 (along with everyone else watching it, I suppose) and still no takers. There's also a grille with a break that would glue back easily that hasn't been taken.
Usually, Irmscher does still go quickly, as you say. If you like, I can link the listings here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah mate if you could find those listings that’d be great, I found the grille but I can’t find the splitter

·
Registered
2005 Corsa C 1.0 Life
106 Posts
Keep an eye on Facebook groups, there's almost always a couple available from a breaker

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
The grille isn't in my watch list and would have taken a search, but the splitter is:

There may be 18 watchers (me being one) but, remember, the seller tried a £30 offer and no-one bit so don't be panicked. Try a £25, he might go for it or, worst case, won't budge below £30. It's been on ebay a while now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts