Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All, just joined so hope I am putting this in the correct thread.

As I have read on here before, my reversing lights and cig lighter have stopped working on my 2005 ctdi 1.3.. handbook says needs 20amp fuse in fuse 26.. I go and check fuse 26 and there is no “old” fuse to remove.. just missing. Fuse panel is stained blue (when it fact it should be yellow as a 20amp goes in there?)

obvs then thought ok I’ll just buy a pack of 20amp fuses as it must have fallen out or whatever.

I then look online again to try and get some reassurance and everything says replace fuse 26... then look at numerous fuse diagrams online and everyone of them has no fuse in fuse space 26. Telling me it shouldn’t have one in there anyway?

sorry for going on..

I then thought, if it is fuse 26 and there is never anything in there, how can my reversing lights and cig lighter be working up until Monday, if there was no fuse in there in the first place?

anyone help please?

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
F25 mate, how did you short circuit the cig lighter? F26 is for seats heating.
Ah thanks a lot mate. Much appreciated, I will give it a go when the new fuses arrive. It blew when putting my dash cam into it. Not sure why though.

where did you find out that it is fuse25? As my manual and all the other places including threads on here say Fuse26 for cig lighter and reversing lights.

Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.