Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi...this is my GSI...and is not ready....soon you´l see the final product....(SORRY my english)

...and this is what i´m gonna do...no logo in front grille.....
VIRTUAL TUNING

...TSW weels....dark side lights and de reflectors in back bumper...tinted windows...and painted the rubber in doors!!

bye...SORRY again

S

·
0 Posts
Looks nice mate :thumbs:

What size TSW's are you going for?? You sticking with 15" or going larger?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi...

15"...because the police,the price...and i like the German style...i know its not the perfect weel to do the german style...but in the high...i like the car lowering...

do you understand...?? :wink:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
check this....i painted the ........any way...just see!!!! :wink: :D

...and i got the new plates in bumper´s!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Olá tudo bem? Olha eu tb sou de portugal, mas tenho um 1.4 16V. Gostava de saber se as saias laterais do teu ja vinham pintadas da cor da carroçaria ou se vinha em plastico?? As minhas vinham em plastico e eu gostava de colocar na cor da carroçaria, sabes como posso faze-lo?? Um abraço

·
Registered
729 Posts
And in pidgeon english...

"Hello everything well? Look I tb am. It liked know themselves the lateral skirts of your one ja came painted from the color from the carroçaria or themselves vine in plastico?? Mine they came in plastico and I liked to put in the color from the carroçaria, you know as I am able to does-read?? An embrace"

·
Registered
20 Posts
dekra said:
Olá tudo bem? Olha eu tb sou de portugal, mas tenho um 1.4 16V. Gostava de saber se as saias laterais do teu ja vinham pintadas da cor da carroçaria ou se vinha em plastico?? As minhas vinham em plastico e eu gostava de colocar na cor da carroçaria, sabes como posso faze-lo?? Um abraço
Sorry guys just giving directions... Portuguese mode ON:

Oi, foi ele que as mandou pintar, eu proprio também vou fazer o mesmo, se quiseres saber mais alguma coisa extra, podes dirigir-te a mim, ou visitar um pequeno nucleo de proprietarios de corsas presente em...

http://www.tuning.online.pt/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10889

cumps

·
Registered
20 Posts
Fillip said:
What is the German style, just out of interest? An do the British have a particular style?
yea he prob thinks we all go for the biggest size wheels we can afford 17" usually
thats it, british style 17 or even 18. german style small like 14 or 15, but very wide, here in portugal we have many probs with the police regarding the wheel size, the size has to be aproved by the manufacter of the car, and we like the car with some performance as well, there for, we normaly just increes an inch in the rim size.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Thats interestin y wud the poilce have problems with ur wheels? Is that a european union thing or a portugal thing?

·
Registered
20 Posts
At this time we are having hard days here in Portugal. The goverment is trying to end street racing l, and it's starting a quest againts this persons, forbidding every change made to car. Even spoilers!!! :? they are confusing street racing with tuning! I even knew a guy that was fined only because he removed the rear letres of his car like ours saying " Corsa 1.X"!!!!! :eek:

Like an european contry Portugal should have the same laws in this matter as the other EU countrys!

The wheels thing is not new, to be legal we have to have the wheel size we want on the "car papers", tire and rim, if we don't have the size there,we can go to the manufacter and try to legalize it, but 17 or 18 on a corsa...... keep dreaming.....

We are fighting to bane this laws, for exemple, puting your car safer in portugal with better brakes , suspensions ,AA bars etc its ilegal at this time.....

SHITY COUNTRY!!!! i'm moving to the UK! LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts