Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im after some black smoked rear lights, sxi style, u know the 1's, i been down my local vauxhall dealer and was quoted £107 inc vat, now i know alot of you ppl can get them much cheaper, some people seem to be able to get cheaper quotes at there dealer than me, or buy them from else where?

Anyways could someone maybe sort me out a pair?? plz, i will pay postage etc, if somebody could help me out that would be really great!, As i know i can rely on corsa-c people!, want them pretty soon so let me know :)

I know SilverSRI on here is selling some, but still help needed.

cheers.

D

·
0 Posts
You could buy the ones silversri is selling or speak to LMF (leicestershire motor factors) they deal with irmscher (vauxhall) parks.....

or speak to a guy on corsasport.co.uk called Red_sxi :thumbs:

·
Registered
71 Posts
tinted rear lights

theyre prob including fitting charge whick is usually £25 theyre a piece of piss to fit .a few screws,,***anyway mate dont get em theyre too standard now,,do what i did,you can now get ""white"" irmsher rear lights from vauxhall for £150 quid,ive got em on my black sxi and they looks ficking ace,they really stand out, ( ive mentioned the dangers of buying aftermarket lights on the modifications forum under ""rear white lights"")
just fit silver indicator bulbs to finish em off and thyll look cool,dont know wot colour corsa you got but they look the ******** on a black
one,,
*** if you still want sum you can have mine for £40.00.... my tinted ones came as standard,,theyre in good nick

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Re: tinted rear lights

steveirmsher said:
theyre prob including fitting charge whick is usually £25 theyre a piece of piss to fit .a few screws,,***anyway mate dont get em theyre too standard now,,do what i did,you can now get ""white"" irmsher rear lights from vauxhall for £150 quid,ive got em on my black sxi and they looks ficking ace,they really stand out, ( ive mentioned the dangers of buying aftermarket lights on the modifications forum under ""rear white lights"")
just fit silver indicator bulbs to finish em off and thyll look cool,dont know wot colour corsa you got but they look the ******** on a black
one,,
*** if you still want sum you can have mine for £40.00.... my tinted ones came as standard,,theyre in good nick
them white ones are absolutely horrid standard sxi ones look loads better

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
i think it prob more for actual spares ie under the bonnet, jus thort they mite have da lights, u could always fone them up and ask 2

1 - 18 of 18 Posts