Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
I'm currently on the hunt for a Corsa C to take part in a shoot next week in Surrey, as part of the Corsa 40th Anniversary Edition video shoot for Vauxhall's social media channels.

Timings are tight but if anyone has a standard version (not suped up) and ideally neither black or white, then we would love to hear from you.

The car will be appearing alongside the original Nova as well as heritage Corsas, and the Corsa Anniversary Edition.

Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks,
James

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm pretty busy with work or I could have offered my Ultra blue 5 door auto.
It was used for the Auto Express feature last year.
Hi there, thanks for coming back to me. We would be collecting the using a transport company Cars in Camera on Monday and delivering it back to you on Wednesday, so you wouldn't need to drive it to the location. Would that still be an option? We can offer a hire fee of £250. If you could let me know ASAP it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
James

·
Registered
6 Posts
Merhaba,
Şu anda Vauxhall'ın sosyal medya kanalları için Corsa 40. Yıldönümü Sürümü video çekiminin bir parçası olarak önümüzdeki hafta Surrey'de yapılacak bir çekimde yer alacak bir Corsa C arayışındayım.

Zamanlamalar kısıtlı, ancak standart bir versiyonu (süperlenmemiş) varsa ve ideal olarak ne siyah ne beyaz varsa, o zaman sizden haber almak isteriz.

Araba, orijinal Nova'nın yanı sıra miras Corsas ve Corsa Yıldönümü Sürümü ile birlikte görünecek.

Yardım edebileceksen bana bildir.

Teşekkürler,
James
[/ALINTI]
ı have a good wauxhall but sorry am in turkey :D my car is a one in the turkey very spesific a car

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.