Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

My blower motor resistor has gone (blower works but only on 4)
I have managed to find the part suitable to replace this but despite looking around, I have been unable to find where the resistor is located within the vehicle

I am pretty sure it is behind the glovebox but when I take this out, it is not obvious where this is (or how easy it is to get out)

Does anyone have any pictures or diagrams of where this is and how to remove it. I dont want to have to remove electrical components in the car unless I really have to

Vehicle is Corsa C 1.0 mk2 2001

Thanks in advance

Rob

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I have removed the glovebox and see a load of wiring on the passenger door side and see the blower motor near the centre console. Is it on the LHS as it isn't visible? I think there is something behind the blower motor but cannot see it as a really tight fit

...just looked at my Haynes manual and says I have to remove my blower motor to get access to it 😰

·
Super Moderator
8,368 Posts
think its just to the right of the motor its self,

look at the pic over half way down

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Omg!
What a faff to remove that little thing.
Finally managed to find it wedged next to some foam and was near impossible to get out blind and even harder to put back.

Almost gave up but managed to see it through and now have a fully working blower again

Thanks for the help

1 - 10 of 10 Posts