Listing my Corsa C Sri due to wanting a cheaper/more economical car for work.
it has 91k miles and has a full service history with regular servicing as my dad has his own workshop. New Michelin ps3’s all around in April sticks to the road in all conditions. It’s had the common water leak at the footwell seen to with new sealant and resolved. Has tasteful mods including the rare Irmscher front bumper with LED headlights, full Scorpion catback exhaust, K&N air filter, custom bonnet with vents,OMP front strut brace, dimpled and grooved front discs awesome braking power and aftermarket alloy wheels. Full leather interior and heated seats with upgraded Pioneer head unit and Pioneer speaker upgrades replacing standard. Has the Irmscher steering wheel with aftermarket gear stick. Recently passed MOT end of May. A few age related marks to the paintwork on the doors and slight kerbing of the two wheels on the left hand side but overall still polishes up really well with most of the paintwork prestine. Wanting 2,999 as this car has been well looked after by me and my dad and has never skipped a beat. Open to offers close to asking price.