Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello there guys do you no if i can get hold of any corsa c stickers?? as there not in the shop on here anymore????

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
i ordered mine ages ago from the shop lol still no sign :(

·
Registered
26,907 Posts
management have been very recently what with PVS, changing servers and obviously personal things

can remember si saying there was a backlog of sticker orders and tht they were going to sort that out first before taking any more orders

give it a little time and just keep checking:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
:( me to talk to si i think... he had work related issues/comitments thats why there was a backlog of orders

G

·
Si any news on the new design stickers that there was a vote for ages ago?
Not yet. We need to get the print company to do a proof of it and send it us back so we know it can be printed onto stickers we've just not got round to doing that yet.

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
Not yet. We need to get the print company to do a proof of it and send it us back so we know it can be printed onto stickers we've just not got round to doing that yet.
No worries :) Could you drop me a PM when they are ready :)

Cheers

·
Registered
158 Posts
Si i have a corsa-c.co.uk brake light cover n may be able to get a hold of more for any other members wantin them at ur permission?

·
Registered
615 Posts
ok question. Would it be wrong or a bad thing if i jus did my own CC|UK sticker in that form? i know a guy near london road called legan who can do me them if i give him the design. Hes very good plus he drives a modded skyline lol :doublethumbs:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i will just keep an i out for them

1 - 17 of 17 Posts