1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Administrator, Trusted Seller
605,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tickets/stand pass has turned up :)

UPDATE........

All tickets but one have been posted today 1st class

pvs have sent me 22 tickets :( instead of 23 I ordered anyways rang them up & there sending it out asap

Will pm the member as I couldn't of sent it today anyways as they didn't leave there address

I do have a fair few stand passes spare so anyone that has a ticket & wants to be on the CCUK stand can have them for postage costs

What info you will be getting with the tickets/stand pass

Club stand G

Where G is on the map

You all have been sent the pictures above in the envelope with tickets/stand pass this is just a heads up

Corsa-C|UK @ PVS on the 8th june 2014

Due to changes on the forum (si/darren selling up) I have taken it upon myself to organise the shows this year

Welcome to PVS at Santa Pod Raceway, the first performance and modified car event on the calendar. Featuring huge club stand displays, Run What Ya Brung, Drag Racing and the awesome Fireforce Jet Car on track, Drifting and Stunt Displays, Trade Village, Caterers, Fun Fair Rides and much more.

Everyone is welcome at PVS, including clubs, individuals, supercars, modified cars, hot-hatches and retros. Whether your car is about “show” or “go”, there’s something for you at PVS.

This is a really good show to go to even if it is your first. Last year we had around a good selection of cars in attendance and everyone had a really good time. If you are a new user or you have never meet the people you talk to on here, come on down and meets us!!!

Date: Sunday 8th of june 2014

Place: Santa Pod Raceway

Deadline for booking: 10th may 2014

Advance Ticket:
Sunday Showing tickets are £19.50 per person.

Weekend (Camping/RWYB) tickets £visit website per person (please purchase separate tickets online only)

Car Passes: One needed per car being displayed on out Club Stand. (Included at no extra cost with each order)

THIS IS FOR ALL CORSA-C|UK MEMBERS!!

ORDERING
Tickets will not be available through the UKCorsaNetwork Online Shop due to problem occurred so please directly transfer the money via PayPal.

please send the money as gift [/COLOR](friends & family)

or use the table below if paying as goods to cover the paypal fees please

1 ticket £20.40p
2 tickets £40.60p
3 tickets £60.80p
4 tickets £81.00p
5 tickets £101.15p
6 tickets £121.35p

please note the extra initial cost is to cover administration/P&P, the further cost is to cover paypal fees*
** Please Note: Once you have made payment, refunds will not be given unless we don't have a stand**

i will also be refunding people & asking them to pay again if you don't make the correct payment

just remember i'm doing this for the club stand not for personal gain as i don't get paid for being admin on here i do it at my own time

that was down to the owners (si/darren) paying/getting money from premier members

Please include in the paypal note,
Forum Name, Car (inc colour), Real Name, Postal Address & how many adults & car passes you need

Please remember, Tickets/spaces are limited for 2014 so order early or you will miss out.

DEADLINE FOR PAYMENT
Payments can be made up to 10th of may 2014

TICKET DELIVERY
We only receive the tickets ourselves very last minute from the show organisers. Tickets will be dispatched the week before the actual event.

ON THE DAY
When you get to the show please place your vehicle/car pass in your windscreen before entering Santa Pod so the marshals can direct you to the correct position.

Sunday Showing
The show opens to club vehicles at 07:00am, and to the public at 9.00am be aware there could be some traffic congestion and your patience would be appreciated by the organisers.
I would like all our stand cars at Santa Pod by 8.00am latest so we can wash cars and organise the car locations on the stand the best we can. So try and get there as soon as you can, better to be early than late!
If the stand has been organised and you arrive at 9am, there WILL BE NO SPACE on the stand and you will be made to go and park in the public car park (on the grass)

- Arrive NO LATER than 8:30am... 8am if possible
- Public arrive at 9am and the stand needs to be ready for this time
- Convoy Details are to sorted locally within your region sections (check with Regional Organisers for more details)

If you have anymore questions or queries just get in touch with me and I'll try my best to help out. Keep checking the threads Meets/Events section for any updates and extra information.

More details @ http://www.performancevauxhallshow.co.uk/

[/CENTER]

Attending:
1) Muay_brad 1.2 silver corsa c
2) Deweythorne 1.8 silver corsa c
3) Corsa c diesel silver corsa c
4) exclusive rich silver z20let corsa c
5) KieranJ 1.2 blue corsa c
6) Stayyv vauxhall astra z20let
7) JDHOPEY ultra blue corsa c sri
8) MrBrownBear 1.8 silver corsa c
9) Tommy354, astra gsi Arden blue
10) Boyd-03wva black corsa c sxi
11) corsaJP black corsa d
12) JRSXI+ silver corsa c
13) Laurencarter
14) BrettH

Paid:
1) Muay_brad 1 adult pass & 1 stand pass
2) Deweythorne 2 adult pass & 1 stand pass
3) corsa c diesel 1 adult pass & 1 car pass
4) exclusiv rich 2 adults pass & 1 car pass
5) KieranJ 1 adult & 1 car pass
6) Stayyv 1 adult & 1 car pass
7) JDHOPEY 2 adults & 1 car pass
8) MrBrownBear 1 adult & 1 car pass
9) Tommy354 2 adults & 1car pass
10) Boyd-03wva 2 adults & 1 car pass
11) CorsaJP 2 adults & 1 car pass
12) JRSXI+ 2 adults 1 car pass
13) Laurencarter 2 adults 2 car passes
14) BrettH 2adults 2 car passes

Ccuk will also hold a 'best of show' for cars on the stand. A poll will be created after the show and the winner will win a free ticket to Trax or PVS inc a free years membership (or extension for current members)

Please Check Your Region For a Convoy thread

·
Administrator
12,004 Posts
I'm in, but I'm confused who we actually pay too? Also do you pay per car or per person?
Usually we get X amount of tickets then sell them back to you with stand passes, lets us and PVS know how many cars will be on the stand etc.
It's per person mate.

I'd love to go but don't think my car is modded enough for this?
Doesn't matter mate feel free to come for the experience! Always good to meet everyone regardless of your car :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
[GI] Corsa-C|UK @ PVS 8TH of june 2014 !! *Limited Availability*

Usually we get X amount of tickets then sell them back to you with stand passes, lets us and PVS know how many cars will be on the stand etc.
It's per person mate.

Doesn't matter mate feel free to come for the experience! Always good to meet everyone regardless of your car :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Might come along then.. I'm slightly modded just not as crazy as some of you haha, il probably have 2 tickets, but il find out for defo in the next few days

·
605,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry forgot to add

I Haven't inc payment details as of yet as we (staff) are trying to find the best way possible for people to pay into who account etc

Will inc payment details very soon

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

·
605,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok payment details are up we need at least 8 cars for our stand viable

need people to pay asap, i do hope this goes to plan ive never done anything like this before

Please include in the paypal note,

Forum Name, Car (inc colour), Real Name, Postal Address & how many adults & car passes you need

1 - 20 of 177 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.