Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello new to the group av ad my Corsa few months want to put my z20 out of my MK4 coupe in it IV read I need conversion hubs and shafts if so were to get them from another question is do I use callipers un discs from the coupe then thanks

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Hello and welcome to ccuk, Neil and sorry I can't help personally. Have you had a good look through the Z20 conversion section of the forum? It might take a few cuppas and a pack of Hobnobs, but there should be some useful information in the old threads there.

If what you read brings up more questions, your best bet would be to start a new thread in that section rather than ask the last poster in that thread. New posts in dead threads are rarely replied to and it's a chore for the mods. Although fewer than back in the C's heyday, there are still some owners thinking about engine swaps and it might be worth replying to the more recent posts and bouncing ideas off each other.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Welcome to Corsa C UK
As far as i know you will need meriva VXR 308mm carriers to use the Astra G 308mm disc's and callipers. Some say the Astra ones fit but as far as i know they don't.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok mate thank for info alot of mixed info I may just get another astra in put lump in tha think it b easier to do really avnt decided yet lol

·
Registered
909 Posts
I've only helped a friend build a Z20let, did wiring and a few other bits for him. was a lot harder than doing the z22se swap. And the info others had on Z20let swaps was so mixed it was hard to find the right bits.
Either engine is great fun in a Corsa though. worth the effort to do the swap.

·
Administrator, Trusted Seller
605,318 Posts
welcome

we do have a section on z20le* maybe that will help

1 - 9 of 9 Posts