Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys looking for some advise , got the z20 fitted in the corsa c , need some advise on drive shafts as I’ve come to dead end . I’ve gsi shafts I need some hubs that will fit and also want to keep four stud std wheels , I’ve just brought a Combo hub brand new tried to fit tonight and it’s completely the wrong shaft , if anyone could help out that would be wicked cheers 👌🏻

·
Registered
909 Posts
On the 2.2's I used any F23 cv joints, Vectra B 2.2 off side shaft and Corsa B 2.0 16V near side shaft.
Meriva/Combo 5 stud steering Knuckles with MK3 cav big block (X20XEV works) 4 stud hub flanges. had to shorten the threads on the outer CV to get them to miss centre caps on wheels but only by 5mm and still left plenty of metal before split pin.
You will need to have Outer CV joints with reluctor rings for the ABS as well.
Hope this helps you, should be similar parts if you are using the F23 box just shaft length that will be different as the Z20LET is a shorter block and sits more to the right (offside) than the Z22SE.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On the 2.2's I used any F23 cv joints, Vectra B 2.2 off side shaft and Corsa B 2.0 16V near side shaft.
Meriva/Combo 5 stud steering Knuckles with MK3 cav big block (X20XEV works) 4 stud hub flanges. had to shorten the threads on the outer CV to get them to miss centre caps on wheels but only by 5mm and still left plenty of metal before split pin.
You will need to have Outer CV joints with reluctor rings for the ABS as well.
Hope this helps you, should be similar parts if you are using the F23 box just shaft length that will be different as the Z20LET is a shorter block and sits more to the right (offside) than the Z22SE.
Thanks for your reply much appreciated I’ll try and source some bits might post see if anyone has a complete job lot 👌🏻

1 - 3 of 3 Posts