Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi can anyone help with coding corsa d ecu using opcom I have a used ecu with no pin code and my original ecu epprom is broken so I can read data from it I do have pin code for my original ecu
Any help is appreciated

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Hi, opcom cannot retrieve corsa d ecu security code. The tools I know are: carprog but unreliable, smok opel all but very expensive, I think also opel scanner but I cannot remember for sure. Each of these tools is 1000€ plus. Can you hold on any other module from donor car? Like instruments, radio, radio di splay? Then theoretical, you could read the eeprom of that and I can tell you security code. To read eeprom, buy cheap china upa usb.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi I can get the pin code but have no idea how to code the ecu the only program I have is opcom could you guide me if I get pin code thanks gaz

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Ok, head to bCM you should have something like programming programm immo ecu installed. Maybe post some print screens.
After that, reset airbag immo reset ipc immo. Contact out, wait 30s, contact on, program airbag immo, program ipc immo.
Contact out again, on again, head to ecu, program variant config and canbus to your car spec.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok IV done all this but car refuses to crank over and can’t here fuel pump priming check fuse all ok I’m getting fault code main relay high voltage is ‘this another faulty ecu ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Car with spanner is just solid not flashing so I assume Immo is working and opcom is showing all Immo programmes as correct no fault codes in airbag

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
From now on, you need to get multimedia, otherwise I can’t help you and I will no longer reply here.

• engine code
  • opcom print screen of engine ecu as you just connect to it
  • opcom with fault page showing all errors.
If you know how to measure voltage and ohms, based on the info I ask, you will fix this car, otherwise, I’m wasting my time here and I will not allow this to happen.
Up to you now!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The car was starting and running with old ecu but cut out after 10 mins I sent it to tech scan and it was unrepairable so there is no problem with car
Thank you for all your help looks like I will be sending another ecu back £200
Off eBay plus coding this is the second
Faulty ecu off eBay now

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
That’s unproven so far. The fact that car run and stopped in 10 min could simply mean the problem is somewhere else. The fact is known that these ecus are not repaireable so who tried to fix it might as well damaged an very good ecu. My opinion so far: you’re on wrong paths now. Good luck further.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok but I still think ecu is at fault IV already changed all 4 injectors, fuel rail sensor ,fuel pump ,compression is fine
Crank sensor changed ,camshaft sensor changed ,fuel pressure is all correct timing chain is all fine tecscan have 100% feedback on repairing these ECUs and give a lifetime warranty on repairs they fix 99% of ecus sent to them

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, opcom cannot retrieve corsa d ecu security code. The tools I know are: carprog but unreliable, smok opel all but very expensive, I think also opel scanner but I cannot remember for sure. Each of these tools is 1000€ plus. Can you hold on any other module from donor car? Like instruments, radio, radio di splay? Then theoretical, you could read the eeprom of that and I can tell you security code. To read eeprom, buy cheap china upa usb.
Hi . I’m just new here. Just trying to work it out and you seem to know your stuff so thought I’d ask if you can help. I’m looking for a ecu pin diagram for 2011 Corsa a13dtc ?
If you could help that would be great

thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts