Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi ya, I'm really at a loose end right now.
I have a corsa d sxi 2007 diesel
For roughly over a year now I keep losing my turbo, its really dangerous but I need my car so bad as I'm a community carer.
My father who has been a mechanic for many years has done every think possible to my car to stop this turbo lose problem. Off the top of my head replaced turbo, MAF, valves, even capped EGR.
We had to replace the ECU roughly 4 years had no issues.
My dad thinks it's the ECU needs replacing again could he be right?

Code coming up is p1602

Any help would be grateful please. We've paid so much in to the car I don't wanna give up on it plus its cheap to run around with my job.
Thanks all.

·
Registered
712 Posts
according to the error is in the lambda, so it can be flowmeter or lambda, check the intake and exhaust in case you have any intake or air leak, this was opcom detect that, you remove the turbo by the emergency program, also may have something to do with the turbo pressure sensor that does not detect well and send more gases than normal , or the turbo qur pulmon does not displace or the turbo stuck and does not blow as it should, dabdo place to worse combustion and alert in gases

By ecu standard, if you disconnect a sensor, it takes a reference value, with that I say that it takes an X value and knows that it fails, do it with a sensor, then another and another until you find the one that causes a problem, try to clean the sensor connector that can also connect badly, take out the intake and look at the status of the turbo and if it has clearance, and if you have access to feslazar the lung of the turbo with the car turned off, googly to see that it works well and is not stuck, from opcom in measuring block You can see the live data of the engine, if you have a laptop go out to drive with a companion to watch them and see what value goes out of range, I can also tell you more or less the values that each one should give and the pins in ecu

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
The turbo actuators are prone to carboning up with soot, more so if you only do shorter spot start trips or use the cheaper fuels.
I had a 2008 1.3cdti 90ps model, a good hard push up the motorway in low gears cleared it. I also ran it on Shell Vpower diesel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts