Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Should look good mate :) didnt know the airbags where worth that much.
better do lol , and yeah went scrappy today and they wouldnt sell them on there own they will only do it as the hole kit with pasenger side and side bags ect for like loads and loads , hard to come by really , but its done now

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
few questions , how does the airbag go on and off is it some metal clips and use a flat head ? and did yu connect the airbag or just leave it upluged ?
Connected the airbag and I have an account on cduk aswel and had a look at the removal tutorial on there, really hard to remove and requires a hole to be made at 4 o clock and 8 o clock with a screwdriver which pushes the metal clips back if that makes sense

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Connected the airbag and I have an account on cduk aswel and had a look at the removal tutorial on there, really hard to remove and requires a hole to be made at 4 o clock and 8 o clock with a screwdriver which pushes the metal clips back if that makes sense
work off the same plug do they ? and is there a way for the horn or didnt u bother ? , also those holes , are they on the side which is normaly covered in plastic but yu can see a small round bits , or are they on the back ?

·
Administrator, Trusted Seller
605,353 Posts
how did you connect the horn and air bag mate?
Post is from 2012 please dont bump old threads start a new one linking this post if you need too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.