Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just got the car back today from SQ Design, i think they may have done a better job than before, which i thought would be impossible!
got a new bumper and smoothed a new splitter into it, again!
also fixed the dented quarter panel and painted it.

While it was in, decided to go different on the wheels, went for white with a slight blue pearl through it. lovely colour and looks great when the light hits it!

Also got the windows tinted by Lee @ 8 Ball Auto, did a good job and had it done within a couple of hours!

only a couple of things left to do, then thatll be it finished........

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
thats nice

2 things, loose corsa and out a badge on and needs a spoiler of some sort - JD Design???

Looks sweet tho put some eye brows on. Top Work :D

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
Awesome mate really different too!

Imo tinted rear lights would look ace with the tinted window, leave it without a spoiler and smooth the boot!

Then a steiny grill and some black mesh to finish it off

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Really nice mate but please paint your drums black as they look a bit tacky blue ;)

Ste

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
looks awesome buddy

still plenty to do though!!!!!!

love the wheels...i bet the look awesome!

get an sri lower grille next

·
Registered
691 Posts
looking gd mate :thumbs:

·
Registered
954 Posts
What wheels are they!? - They are the most common set of alloy wheels (in Northern Ireland anyway). Dare V2's ya call them, Chris' are the only set i've seen in white and look awesome

As for lights and sri grill I know he wont go for the sri girll, worse lookin in my opinion and not sure on lights - he probably will sumtime!

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
nope, keeping the lights red, goes with the red foglights in the rear, otherwise they look stupid cause theyr red with nothing else

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
nope, keeping the lights red, goes with the red foglights in the rear, otherwise they look stupid cause theyr red with nothing else
tint both then lol

car looks really good, rims look amazing in white :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts