Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

As above my headlight height adjustment moter is going, clicking and moving the headlight up and down. I’ve seen I just need to unplug it and move it manually but how do I do that??

can’t seem to find any tutorials, cheers!

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Sorry to take so long, missed it somehow in the holiday. If you don't know how to get at the motor and remove it, this video is in German but the visuals are easy to understand:
(skip to ~4mins if you know how to take the front bumper off). It might not be necessary with the reflector lights, where access is quite good compared to the projector, but bumper off gives plenty of room. Watch out for disconnecting the outside temp sensor connection before dropping or pulling the bumper causes damage. To move it manually, I haven't found a useful tute but I suppose fine-nosed pliers would be the best tool.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry to take so long, missed it somehow in the holiday. If you don't know how to get at the motor and remove it, this video is in German but the visuals are easy to understand:
(skip to ~4mins if you know how to take the front bumper off). It might not be necessary with the reflector lights, where access is quite good compared to the projector, but bumper off gives plenty of room. Watch out for disconnecting the outside temp sensor connection before dropping or pulling the bumper causes damage. To move it manually, I haven't found a useful tute but I suppose fine-nosed pliers would be the best tool.
Not to worry buddy, you are an absolute star!!

Thanks for that pal much apprecited.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts