Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

Can any one help please this is my 1st post and I'm desperate to sort this out after 3 weeks without my car.

My 2005 Corsa Sxi 1.2 won't rev up and is stuck in in forced idle.

I have changed the Throttle body & Accelerator pedal but this has made no difference.

Error codes are

P1500 (8) Throttle control Malfunction - not Present
P1523 (2) Throttle Control Malfunction - Present
P1526 (1) Throttle Control Lower Position not Learned - Present

I have looked these codes up but they mean nothing to me :?

Any ideas?

·
Registered
927 Posts
Try unplugging the battery for about 20mins to clear the codes and try rev it then. If that fails I recon the ECU will be goosed tbh.

·
Registered
22,218 Posts
Lol i know but it was worth a shot and i didnt want to keep making threads :/ dont want to get shouted at
no ones gonna shout at you for making threads, its just when noobs post threads about simple topics that have been covered 99999 times

this is obviously a more complicated and unusal problem

just make sure you have a clear thread title "corsa not reving - ECU problem?" for example, and link this thread in saying your problem is similar

easy peasy

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys i need some help i have a 1.4 corsa lite D its hard to start and wont rev up at all need help pls.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Welcome to CCUK, Bob but none of the owners from this 2012 thread are still on the forum. Better to start a new thread and, if you have a Corsa D, there is the Corsa D UK forum but the engines are pretty similar and there are members here familiar with the D.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.