Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like this forum so much than most of the other cruise sites, mostly spent time on Revs.co.uk but now im bored of it because its fully of wankers up their own arse, stupid 12-13 year old with ped's who know jack all about cars or twats with utter shite cars thinking their the best thing since sliced bread

Where as now this site gets all my attention, because its the best atmos iv ever recieved, people are actually helpful, not pricks and i have a good a laff on here while im at it

good job so far Si! :thumbs:

D

·
0 Posts
Si said:
One day i will be helping Si out....

You know hes going on holiday soon ;) - hes gonna want someone to look after the site :thumbs:

Did I get my 'hint' across well enough then :lol:

·
Registered
632 Posts
SxiSteve said:
I like this forum so much than most of the other cruise sites, mostly spent time on Revs.co.uk but now im bored of it because its fully of wankers up their own arse, stupid 12-13 year old with ped's who know jack all about cars or twats with utter shite cars thinking their the best thing since sliced bread

Where as now this site gets all my attention, because its the best atmos iv ever recieved, people are actually helpful, not pricks and i have a good a laff on here while im at it

good job so far Si! :thumbs:
Here Here

Keep it up Si, your doin a fine job

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
TJ, he's just a part timer :lol:
He's never about at 3 in the morning or five come to think of it. Then again, neither is anyone else when I have a look!

D

·
0 Posts
ka$h said:
TJ, he's just a part timer :lol:
He's never about at 3 in the morning or five come to think of it. Then again, neither is anyone else when I have a look!
^^^ That because you is the only person 'sad' enough to stay up that late :lol: :p

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
I wish that was the case Daz. If I could I would! Sleep that is. :eek:

I think I'm nocturnal, cos I am never tired at night, yet can't get up in the mornings! :lol:

D

·
0 Posts
ka$h said:
I wish that was the case Daz. If I could I would! Sleep that is. :eek:

I think I'm nocturnal, cos I am never tired at night, yet can't get up in the mornings! :lol:
Im the same - but the g drags me to bed :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts