Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im sick,my c, i love it to bits but i recantley drove my cuzs honda prelude 2.2 vtec,its a import so its in mint condition,its 8 years older than my c and its in the same condition if not better,wot a car,0-60 in 6.8 secs and looks cool,its for sale for 4000 with the shogun kit[fly catcher] ,its gonna cost 1200 to insure but still works out cheaper than keepin the c,the value of the lude will be much better than the c in 5 years time,sounds like i made my mind up,far from it,i decided to keep the c till the end of time,thats c dedication,but its still for sale and i keep thinkin about the 140+mph lude,i'll shut up now

S

·
0 Posts
Tough call mate! I don't know what I'd do in your situation either. I soooooo want more power but think my c looks cool and have spent quite a bit of money on it now that would be lost if I got rid.

D

·
0 Posts
Have you paid your c off or are you still paying for it??

Also agree with C - I want more power, but i like the car i have the colour etc..... I worked hard to get it from new and its gonna look smart when its kitted.....

Also if you want power save up and get a 2.0ltr conversion - they cost alot at the moment but give it a couple of years and they will be ALOT cheaper....

Remember the Corsa B, engine conversions cost a bomb when they first came out now look you can pic them up for a couple of k :thumbs:

thats what im doing anyways :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
corsa c

lets face it weve all bought corsas cos theyre cheap to insure /cheap to run and cheap to buy. theyare not porsches or ferraris but we love em,live within your means ,,,that honda wud cost you a small fortune to run,,imagine the service and parts costs, not even mentioning the fuel consumption,,thats why its cheap mate cos it will burn a hole straight thru ya pocket,,leave it and run your reliable /cheap to run/stylish and economical corsa c :p :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts