front grill - want irmy
i want eyebrows

any suggestions/criticisms/good/bad

much appriciated.

·
Banned
22,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i liked them in the pic, and i like them when you look from behind but from front/side they just don't suit the car at all

im gonna get a grill for sure i think, makes the car look so much different, just need to touch up the little things, and yeah ive been looking at splitters but dont want to go crazy on one

the front thing is my cold air intake for which the tube i took out to put my angel eyes in, and have no lost :X ! oops !

·
Registered
799 Posts
I really like it mate and agree with the plans you got for it

·
Banned
22,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i have no foglights on front mate, and it comes standard like that so it HAS to be legal :)

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
To make it proper mint its simple...

Add irmy grille the black one (old version), tint side repeaters, full colour code, take rub strips off, lower sri grilles and irmy eye brows.

Sorted thats all it needs

·
Banned
22,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
To make it proper mint its simple...

Add irmy grille the black one (old version), tint side repeaters, full colour code, take rub strips off, lower sri grilles and irmy eye brows.

Sorted thats all it needs

thats pretty much what i had in mind before, its like i keep shedding money into it but it doesn't look modded

it just looks like ive bought new stuff and put it on if you get me

i think im gonna get spending, i think the front grill will make a massive difference and its the old one that i want.

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Mate depends what look your going for? are you going irmy subtle mods or serious modding with proper bumpers etc to change the look of it big time?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.