Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...hi,
in my Gsi(SRI) i have Cruise Control...but in the control panel...the light don´t turn on when i active the Cruise Control....but i can see the site here the light is!!!!

..just above the litle square where marks the total Km´s(miles)!!!!!

..in your´s....the light turn´s on???

SORRY again

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sinth said:
wat is cruise control? im a newb
...whell...you click a button...and the car accelarate alone ,until you drop the button,and stay in that velocity!!!!...later,if you whant go to that velocity again,just push the button and the car goes to the last velocity you memorize!!!!....no pedals need to accelarate!!!! :wink:

(sorry my english)

·
Registered
25 Posts
As far as I was aware, the Corsa's dont have an indicator light to show the cruise control is on, I remember all the car mags down here asking for a light to show its on!

I know my SRi doesnt have a warning light.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
...the light dont turn on...but i can see it just above the square...with the sun behind you,its more easy to see!!!

·
Premium Member
35,587 Posts
Fastrui said:
Sinth said:
...whell...you click a button...and the car accelarate alone ,until you drop the button,and stay in that velocity!!!!...later,if you whant go to that velocity again,just push the button and the car goes to the last velocity you memorize!!!!....no pedals need to accelarate!!!! :wink:

(sorry my english)
Not 100% correct

You can set you car to drive along at a set speed say 70mph on motorway, you then have to steer and cover the break, the car will just "cruise" along at 70 until you touch a pedal.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
diddon said:
Fastrui said:
Sinth said:

(sorry my english)
Not 100% correct

You can set you car to drive along at a set speed say 70mph on motorway, you then have to steer and cover the break, the car will just "cruise" along at 70 until you touch a pedal.

...hi,

i dont know if you know... :wink:

...but you can accelarate with the button,and no need pedal....do you know that???...just stay the finger in button and the car accelarate with no pedal!!! :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts